3301 E Trindle Rd - Camp Hill, PA 17011
This course will provide you with much-needed information to help you better understand Social Security and Medicare and will help you to determine the best options for your own situation. You will learn how and when to properly file for your Social Security benefits, as well as how to coordinate spousal and survivor benefits, minimize taxes and maximize your personal benefits. You will also learn about the different parts of Medicare, what it covers and does not cover and how the upcoming changes to Medicare will affect you.
Come and learn more at this complimentary workshop. This educational event will cover the basics of Social Security and Medicare and reveal the latest strategies for maximizing your benefits.
Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits
Taxes In Retirement
Pension & 401K Decisions “What do I do with it?”
Guarantee Your Reservation
By Calling Today!
(833) 366-1198 (Toll-Free, 24 Hours) or Register Here
- Educational Retirement Workshop - 11/14/2023 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Educational Retirement Workshop - 11/14/2023 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- Educational Retirement Workshop - 11/16/2023 - 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Educational Retirement Workshop - 11/16/2023 - 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm